NFC: Press Release......

Press release : Native Fish Conservancy Dec. 8th 1998 Joe Tommelleri
Joins the NFC effort.

Joe Tommelleri , wildlife artist,  conservationist and all around
supporter of native fish has made a significant contribution to the NFC's
conservation efforts. Joe , whose native fish drawings are the benchmark
in the field will be offering 30+- prints of native fish for sale via the
NFC website at http://nativefish.interspeed.net  at a discount price of
15$ per print plus shipping/handling.  50% of the net proceeds goes to
further the NFC's conservation efforts. These colorfull prints are
printed on low acid paper and are great for the office or den. When
suitably framed they make stunning additions to any decor. Species
avaliable at the site will will include various ,killies , basses ,
trout, darters and others.

Joe's work has been seen in in over 200 publications, 15 books and
countless other greeting cards, t-shirts , posters and the like. On the
NFC site you can see the avaliable prints and download an order form.
Online credit card transactions are not currently avaliable at our site.
So please stop by and check out the unique artistry of Joe Tomelleri and
help preserve our aquatic heritage at the same time.

Robert Rice NFC President
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com or  Sunfishtalk at listbot_com
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/