NFC: fish shipments

Ok folks, I got two shipments in the mail today.  William Farley and Jay
DeLong, your fish are in the mail.

I owe someone one Slender Madtom and I forgot who it was.  Pleas contact
me.

Todd Crail, you will hopefully get your four Lonears next week.  Anyone
else who wants them and has contacted me is in line on a waiting list.

Anyone else out ther to whom I owe fish?  Let me know...with finals almost
here I'm forgetting just about everything else.

Personal request:  anyone who does NOT want to receive my humor e-mails,
Please let me know...I won't know if you don't say anything.

Luke McClurg