DP Delorme state topographic maps with GPS grids deal

Earlier this year there was a thread on one of the lists about the value of
these maps, particularly for those of us who collect in the back country.  I
just bought the Indiana Atlas & Gazeteer for $9.78 at Sam's Club.  They are
normally about $17 plus (I assume) shipping from their website.  They make
them for most of the states. In my travels I've noticed that Sam's Clubs in
different states often have similar stuff more or less at the same time.

They are not as nice or as detailed as a regular Geological Survey topographic
map but appears to be very nice for showing backroads and where streams cross.

http://www.delorme.com/topousa/

Anyone had direct experience with them?

Chuck Church
CEFChurch at aol_com