Pike Topminnow

     The Pike Top Minnow is a new project for us and we are currently
coordinating our efforts to start removing these beasts for sale. They will be
caught to order, once a month, so the holding time is cut to a minimum, as
they are vicious and very hard to keep in great numbers. I will be scouting
this new site as soon as the weather lets up and will inform the list of what
I find.
		Next weekend I will be in Tampa helping Lowry Zoo set up the 750 gal. native
fish display. We are looking for Taillight (Notropis maculatus) and/or
Bluenose (Pteronotropis welaka)
shiners. If anyone can help out here, please send me a line.  Thanks,
			 Roche