Re: DP Delorme state topographic maps with GPS grids deal

The Illinois Gazeteer is excellent for showing back roads and stream
crossings. We use it for locating field collection sites. We have found
very few flaws in the gazeteer. Sometimes streams are not traced all the
way to their origin, though. Also, some counties do not include road
numbers on the maps.