Collecting report...

spent about 3 hours in a swamp this morning and about 1 hourin a
creek....got some Zonatum, Flagfin shiners, a few oddball killies and It
was so hot and humid I almost passed out ....it was bad , I loved it....

BTW when I stopped over at the fish hatchery they could not find our
website on any search engines even YAHOO someone needs to submit us  !!

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]