Re: Live foods

Yeah, I think that's what they use the pointy snout for.  I have had black
worms become established in tanks with UGF.  They live in the gravel and
consume wastes there.  I quit using black worms after some cory fry got
bloat right after hatching.  I suspected the worms as a vector for some
bacterial pathogen.