Re: Plants for a shiner tank

> Martin,
>   If it makes you feel any better, I can't grow val worth a damn either.
> :)  I manage to grow all the "impossible" ones and kill off all the easy
> ones.   My Java Moss dies off, while the Fern flourishes alongside the
> Lace Plants... etc. etc.

That's what I don't get.  I can also grow MLLP's, plus C. balansae,
etc., but the "beginner's" plants always die :-(

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Follow-Ups: References: