Re: Plants for a shiner tank

> Hornwort, IME, has been diffiocult to grow.  It generally just falls
> apart, poluting the water badly, and leaving its "needles" all over the
> place.

Well, that's what a lot of people have said.  I get hornwort as
"packing material" with other plants. I just throw it in the tank and
it grows.  FAST!  It's just one of those things.  I've never been
able to get Val to grow well, and everyone tells me how easy it is.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Follow-Ups: References: