Re: Large tank construction

> I think I am going to build a wet/dry filter. By doing that I could
> add a float valve and a water supply line to the sump and it would
> automatically add for evaporation. When I vacuumed the tank the auto
> fill would add water for me to the sump. That would be almost to
> easy!! :-) Add a drain in the cabinet and I could leave a python
> hooked up all the time! WOW this just gets better all the time!

Don't use a wet/dry if you are thinking of keeping plants.  My latest
toy (well, about a year old now) is a fluidized bed filter.
Inexpensive, compact, and NO maintenance!  No sump to run over
either.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes