Re: Now Never returned to the wild

Why are some people of the belief that every micro/macro organism that
appears in a drainage is the next ebola?  Fishes do have immune systems
friends, even against unfamiliar diseases the slime coat is a thing of
wonder (just an example...don't send out tons of e-mails on slime coats
please!)  :)  Again, I would like to hear of major fish kills from
introduced diseases if anyone has the data.

Luke