Re: Now Never returned to the wild

Peter,

  Thank you for that example on diseases.  I think that problem started
(from what I gathered from the text) with species that were not native to
that region.  Of course they shouldn't have been place there.  This would
be an exception again to the policy.  Remembering policies cannot be all
encompassing and cover all avenues...again I'm calling for general
guidelines not inflexible rules.  Hard line approaches are probably needed
in your area...just don't think they are needed everywhere. Sorry.

God Bless America and Free Speech! Where everybody has the right to be
wrong.

:)

Luke