Re: Least Killifish

>Thanks Ed for the reply. Still waiting to here some more on these
>fish. I don't want to bid on them with out knowing a bit more. Any of
>you keeping Least Killifish?

What else do you want to know?

They're a lot like tiny guppies.  Prefer thick plantings.  Totally
non-aggressive.  Keep only with fish not large enough or mean enough to
attack them.  Or keep them as a prey species in a protected corner of the
tank (this may or may not work).  Some say the females are more productive
(offspring wise) if they get an occasional cooling period (not too cool,
though, say 60-65 F).  They drop one or just a few fry at a time on a
regular basis.  Nice fish.

What else?

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.