Re: Now Never returned to the wild

OK, I'll quit being the fly in the ointment, I agree that re-release of fish
is probably not a good idea, but I think your spring anchor worm problem is
the exception rather than the rule.  Has there been any studies done on this
potential problem?  By the way, in reference to the stream I told you about in
my last letter, I talked my cousin into putting native fish into his lawn pond
instead of goldfish because his pond was washed out by a recent flood.  I told
him about the problem with the introduction of exotics and if he wanted a pond
that was vulnerable to floods he should not stock it with exotics.  Also we
managed to catch two wayward gold fish from the stream.  Did I do good?

Michael