Re: More questions on the Exotic Removal Program

>Earlier I asked the joking question "let me know if you find a stream with
>cardinal tetras in it."  Have there been any instances of the small tetras,
>glass cats, coryadoras, or any of the small tetras establishing themselves
in
>Fla.?

If there is I might be interested in some corys! Can someone post the
auction web site URL again. I tried to access it and couldn't. I don't know
if I have the wrong address or what.

Jeff <*\\><
"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"