Re: Dealing with the real fish? problem

I have to conquer.  Any debate that involves religion vs. evolution is
bound to get heated, and lead into very hot debates, whihc will most
likely turn into "shouting matches."  I'm not one for censorship, but I'd
like to see this sort of arguement avoided.  So, please, if its going to
get brought up, keep it "tame."  Theres little point in arguing
creationalism vs. evolution vs. "guided evolution."  Its as futile as
arguing religion vs. atheism or religion a vs. religion b.

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!