Re: Dealing with the real fish? problem

Yes, BUT if someone is going to use evolution as an argument, I am going
to counter that argument.  In my opinion, evolution is as much a faith as
any other religion out there.  If you want to continue this, use my
private e-mail.  But I will not avoid using whatever tools I have to
enter a debate.  My opinion in regards to evolution was pertinent to the
debate and in making my point.  Is my opinion less important because I
don't believe in evolution?  I don't think so...

mcclurgl at acc_wuacc.edu

Luke