[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Non-member submission from ["flatwood" <flatwood at bellsouth_net>] (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:01:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: owner-nfc at actwin_com
To: owner-nfc at actwin_com
Subject: BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com:    Non-member submission from ["flatwood" <flatwood at bellsouth_net>]   
From: "flatwood" <flatwood at bellsouth_net>
To: <nfc at actwin_com>
Subject: Re: Tennessee Regulations
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:56:08 -0500
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1155
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

in tennessee you need a fishing license and a net to collect NON GAME fish
which is just about everything besides bass, crappie, etc... net all the
bluegill, shiners, darters, minnows you want as long as you got a fishing

lebanon, tn

> From: Kudzu <Kudzu at airnet_net>
> To: nfc at actwin_com
> Subject: Tennessee Regulations
> Date: Wednesday, June 10, 1998 7:47 AM
> I am in the process of getting a "Collectors Permit" for the state of
> Alabama to collect native game(?) fish. Since I am near the Tennessee
line I
> was wondering if any of you Tennesseans could tell me what I would need
> way of permits and where I could get them?
> Also is there anyone on the list active in natives near Huntsville Al?
> Jeff <*\\><
> "Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
> on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
> www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"