Re: BOUNCE nanf at actwin_com: Non-member submission from [Micha

> >  There are certainly more people on this list than I ever would have  thought.
> > So how come we only had 6 chatters last week?  Huh?  ANSWER  ME!  >>
> >

> If it was a little later in the evening, I would have a better chance of
> catching the chat.  At 7:00 on Sunday, I am still working in the yard,
> having dinner, etc.  At 8:00 the x-files are on and I usually eat dinner
> while I watch that or try to get dinner in just ahead.  I'd vote for a
> 9:00 start, myself--but then I am only thinking of myself!  What does
> everyone else think?
> Michael

You X-files guys!  If it's not that it's The Simpson's :-P  I picked
7:00 because then it's 8:00 on the east coast, but really I just
wanted to find a time that was good for everyone.  I moved it from
Saturday so Luke could be included, so we can go later if we need to.
 The room is always open so nobody needs my participation, really.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes