Re: blueheads (was Where r u from ?)

Hi Herb,

I have flagfin shiners, sailfin shiners, pygmy sunfishes and a a variety
of southern sunfishes and killies................As for your breeding
plans do let on ..I smell an oficially sponsored NFC program possiblility
here ..:)

On Thu, 14 May 1998 21:59:29 -0500 Herb Harris <top_side at geocities_com>
writes:
>Hi Robert,
>
>	Sure, I'll save some back for you, how many you need? Couple
>pair do
>ya?
>	I'm maintaining several in some ten gal tanks right now, but
>I'm saving
>up to get more equipment and tanks so that I can start a breeding
>program for these fish. I hope to have several more next year after
>these start to produce offspring, but that of course depends on the
>finances and the fish. As it is now, collection is sporadic due to
>fluctuating water levels round here, but I am planning to go out soon
>if
>the water continues going down.
>	What ya got to trade for a couple pair of these?
>
>robert a rice wrote:
>>
>> Wanna trade for something ?
>>snip<

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: