Header and community BB needs HELP

We need a header ...or bottomer as it is in this case for messages
generated from the list here...any input as to what it should say ?

Also the NFC is starting up a bulliten Board for people to buy,sell,
trade or advertise anything fish/conservation related sorry no bussiness
ads but an aquarium or collecting net for sale for example would be ok,
so would native fish for sale, or books plants etc...ANYWAY we need
someone to run it and post it here once a month . Any volunteers it is a
nice and easy practical way to help things along !!!

RR

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]