Re: Where r u from ?

rar> Do you know Konrad Scmidt he is a St. Paul native

I don't know Mr. Schmidt. The other day I noticed he is the membership
director for the Native Fish Conservancy, so maybe we'll meet someday.

That brings up a question I had. I am only an intermediate aquarist
and my interest in native fish is even newer. I was surprised to find
out that there are two native fish mailing lists. There are also two
organizations, the NFC and NANFA. Is this a political situation or are
there logical reasons for the different entities?

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                        tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com

P.S. I hope I didn't stir up a hornet's nest with this question, I am
just curious.

Follow-Ups: References: