NFC LIST SPECIAL DEALS

Hello,

In our continuing efforts to make the NFC list fun, friendly and worthy
of your time we will make special freebies, discounts etc. avaliable to
readers of this list only. Our first one is freebie and it is a nice one
that i will repeat on a monthly basis if we can.

Its real simple each month  NFC will give away 3  , 1 year memberships ,
to the first 3 respondents to this months freebie...........Wich could go
out to residents of a state, a proffession, a beggining letter of a last
name anything we come up with. Good luck and I hope we all enjoy this
feature of the NFC mailing list .

MAYS FREEBIE GOES OUT TO PUBLIC/PRIVATE SCHOOL TEACHERS........YOU DO AN
UNNAPPRECIATED JOB AND NFC SAYS THANK YOU ......THE FIRST 3 TEACHERS WHO
EMAIL THEIR NAME ADRESS, email, SCHOOL AND GRADE THEY TEACH  AND LAST BUT
NOT LEAST THEIR FAVORITE NATIVE FISH TO ME AT ROBERTRICE at JUNO_COM GET A
FREE 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP.........ALL DESICIONS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF
THE NFC SO NO WHINING IF YOU DONT GET THERE IN THE TOP 3 ...THERE IS
ALWAYS NEXT MONTH :)

RR

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]