cOLLECTING REPORT..................

After 9 hours in the swamps and ditches of northeast Florida with my
partner in crime the DNR's Gray Bass ........Here is the tally....lotsa
mud ( up     to my 6'4 " chest) and sweat, a sunburn , and a bit of blood
and the following fishes.....

50 plus evergladi pygmy sunfish young of the year
1 redfin pickeral 4 inches (  open for adoption :).. )
15 Bluespotted sunfish under 5 inches
35 plus Flagfin shiners
100's of 1/4 inch Leptolocania Omata NONE KEPT TOO SMALL
1 Dollar Sunfish
1 Mud Sunfish
14 Fundulus Cingulatus
5 Southern Star Minnows
9 Fundulus Chrysotus
6 Fundulus Escambia
5 brown darters (they ain't brown buddy they is nice)
6 female hetrandria formosa all pregnate and fat and in my GARAGE

All in all an interesting and pleasant trip lost a few fish on the way
home but kept a high percentage........................

On a side note sold a series of articles to AFM and an article on the
flagfin shiner to FAMA ......and look into this months FAMA for another
of my articles "Collecting a Family Affair" ( Tacky self promotion I know
...but it helps the fish it really does )