bgcajun at juno_com (B G Granier): NANFA-- Fish Show, Houston Texas

From: bgcajun at juno_com (B G Granier)
To: nanfa at aquaria_net
Subject: NANFA-- Fish Show, Houston Texas
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 19:50:48 -0500

Hi All,

The Texas Area Killifish Organization is holding their annual killifish
show in Houston, Texas next weekend, July  12th and 13th, 1997 at the
Shoney's Inn, 12323 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas 77079. Telephone # (281)
493-5626 for reservations.

The Texas Area Killifish Organization dispays rows and rows of not only
exotic killifishes, but also killifish native to the North American
continent and is truly a learning experience about the killifishes from
all over our globe!

If you have the time to spend, I can assure you that you will appreciate
the experience and also meet other interesting fish people from all walks
of life ! Won't you join us?

My wife Bessie and I will be there, and look forward to seeing you !

For further information, please contact me at this e-mail address or call
at (504)775-6400 after 5PM !

Remember that all fish are native to somewhere, and only there !

B.G. Granier

Association / nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help,
send the word / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject)
of an email to / nanfa-request at aquaria_net. / For more information about
NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org