ROBERHARDT at aol_com: Looking for Heterandria Formosa

While surfing the web, I came across some of your information in NANFA.
I am quite interested in collecting or obtaining Heterandria Formosa for
small 5 or 10 gallon aquarium, to breed and live by themselves.

I know this tiny livebearer inhabits some of the coastal streams and
marshes
here near the Alabama gulf coast. However, I do not believe they are as
numerous as in peninsular Florida or as around the New Orleans area.

Therefore, I would appreciate any information as to site locations around
the
central gulf coast area where I might collect a few males and females
for my aquarium. Your help would be of great value and interest.

Best regards,

Rob Erhardt