dhalls at juno_com (Anne C Hall): What's happening?

Hey all Dave Hall is looking for regional activities that he can use for
an upcoming article for NANFA's American Currents magazine....(BTW the
spring issue will be out next week, 40 pages looks 2 cool....)

From: dhalls at juno_com (Anne C Hall)
To: BockR at hd03_nichd.nih.gov,
bg at te6000_otc.lsu.edu,logand at ucs_orst.edu,robertrice at juno_com,
gsneegas at juno_com, peter.umack at asu_edu
Subject: What's happening?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 00:00:48 EDT

What's new in your region?  I know I've been out of touch for a while,
but I'd love to hear from you.   Any exciting trips planned or recently
carried out?   Getting together soon to exchange ideas?  New members
joiuning?  Newsletters planned? I promise I'll email you back and fill
you in on what's happening with the others.
Dave Hall