NFC: Fw: catfish

Help...

Robert Rice - NFC president   www.nativefish.org

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Winn Morgan" <morganwinn at hotmail_com>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:47:49 -0500
Subject: catfish

Hi, my name is Winn Morgan.  I am from Douglas GA, but right now I am
attending the University of Georgia.  I have just started fishing here in
north Georgia.  I have a favor to ask.  I have always wanted to catch
some of these big catfish but I don't know where to start. I have always
heard about the big bullhead and blue cats.  I just want to catch some.
My dad held the state record channel cat for a couple of years at 32
pounds.
I also have noticed down in South Georgia - the Ocmulgee is where I fish
a lot.  I have noticed that redbreast are very rarley found.  I figured
it had something to do with the catfish.

My purpose in writing you was to ask about the river side of the Sinclair
Dam.  I have heard a lot of stories about these big cats there. I was
wondering if you knew how to catch them or if you knew where exactly they
are located. It just made me excited to hear about big cats and I wanted
to talk to someone who knew where to find them.
Thanks
Winn Morgan