Re: NFC: aquatic plants

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.  I'll have to check out those KS
references--they were new to me.  I've hit most of the usual options already
(ie colleges, Division of Wildlife, extension agents, etc)... unfortunately
everyone has been focusing for so long on the invasive weeds problems,
everyone seems to have sortof forgotten what was here originally!  or at
least, they don't write it down.  Anyone who's familiar with Co though knows
our state policies are really messed up by anyone's standards.  Problems
that come of having a group of politically appointed individuals (w/ zero
background in anything relevant) who determine wildlife & parks policy...the
poor Division biologists pull their hair out on a regular basis.  Okay, I'll
stop whining now and go back to me research.

-Kris