Re: NFC: NFC Gainesville get together - a serious reply. :)

sounds like Like April 13-14th is the day then...:)

On Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:01:14 -0500 "Doug Dame" <dameda at shands_ufl.edu>
writes:
> President Rice wrote:
>
> >>    Im flexible on dates what works better for folks ?
>

> According to today's calendar of impending events, I'm NOT
> available:
>
>    - Sat 3/16
>    - Sat/Sun 3/30 & 31
>    - April 20 - May 5
>

> Doug Dame
> (live) Interlachen FL
> (work) Gainesville FL
> (fish) here & there

Robert Rice - NFC president   www.nativefish.org

Hemochromotosis the # 1 genetic killer in the USA . Ten percent of us
have it.
I do. Learn more about this disease visit http://www.americanhs.org/  .
Treatment is simple and easy with an early diagnosis so get tested.