Re: NFC: Planaria (behavior v. predation)

I had a 10g daphnia culture tank (it crashed) and about 2 to 3 days after I
noticed small planaria, 1 mm, covering the sides. I had some mulm on the
bottom of the tank. After about a week, the white worms took over the
aquarium.
   Curiosity took over, and a microscopic observation was due. Found out
about 50% was planaria, and 50% was a white microscopic worm.
   Also noticed a few planaria in with my betta tank. The betta's just
ignored them, and these guys don't ignore a food source. If it moves, it is
food!
JMTCW

     Victor

Prplshark at aol_com