Re: NFC: Native Food Fishes

You might try some of the state fish & game
departments and the US Fish & Wildlife, plus
Aquaculture mag, they had a website I think.

Are you looking for commercial only or also
subsistence figures? The later is actually substantial
although nothing like the commercial figures.

There is a national trout organization for growers,
you can also get the contact info for them from
Aquaculture
mag.
jake
--- Chris Perry