Re: NFC: Threatened/Endangered/Extinct Fish (Reply to this one)

--- Chris Perry
<nativefishlist at qualitytropicalfish_com> wrote:
   I am doing some
> research and need some info from who ever can help
> me.  I need to know of a list of
> threatened/endangered/extinct common native fishes,
> or someone list them for me.  Also, if there is an
> article or someone has information on why this is
> happening to our native fishes, that would be very
> nice to know.

Here is one site or many where you can do some
research:
http://www.redlist.org/

Isn't it great, if you use google.com for your search
engine you can find a plethora of sites and search all
you want.  There are sites that are more fish
specific, literally hundreds of hits... but thebest
one is for the usa threatened and endangered species.
It has descriptions, pics and recovery plans for many
species.

Happy re-searching.