Re: NFC: Threatened/Endangered/Extinct Fish (Reply to this one)

In NYS the 'Mud Sunfish' is extirpated, in Alabama the
Alabama Sturgeon is almost extinct, or is.There is one
captive one, or was. The Pecos Pupfish is threatened
in many of its locales. You can make a pretty long
list just on the Pecos River species. Let us not
forget our poster child the Blue Pike.
jake

--- Chris Perry