NFC: non-beaten bush

Robert Rice said:
> Please quit beating around the bush. In a SHORT note let me know
> what you want.

I want what the bylaws require of the officers.  I want accountability for
club resources.  I want officers to address my concerns when voiced and
address them respectfully, even if they disagree with my position.

I *propose* shorter term lengths for officers.  I propose greater membership
access to club business records, possibly to the degree of establishing an
oversight committee.  I am not seeking a position on this committee, but am
willing to serve on it if this is asked of me.

Pastor Chris