Re: NFC: Re: Re: Stunted fish growth and breeding

At 12:51 PM -0400 10/25/01, Rev. Christian J Hedemark wrote:
>You don't see a commitment and responsibility though when you buy a fish to
>take care of it through its geriatric stages?  To me, it is of the utmost
>importance to consider if I can care for a fish at its maximum size.

I think if you buy/acquire a large species, you have to be willing to treat
it as a farm animal and eat it when it's big and fat!  Those large fishes
are important food fishes in their native lands - giant gouramis,
irridescent sharks, pacus, redtail cats, and channel cats here in the US of
A.

Mark
Columbus Ohio USA            <))><
mbinkley at columbus_rr.com