Re: NFC: Re: Re: Stunted fish growth and breeding

Chris
with adequate water changes channel cats can live
quite well in a 55, bullheads have an extreme
'muddying' effect on their water, just lousy tank
inhabitants,

in case you hadnt heard, albino channel cats are sold
by the hundreds of thousands for aquaria,

once into the sexual maturity age/size another habitat
may well be in order but for 3 up to 5 yrs of age they
do very well in aquaria.

I farmed channel cats for many years, and have
maintained them in probably more environments then
most would imagine. Water change is the key.
regards,
jake

--- "Rev. Christian J Hedemark" <chris at yonderway_com>