NFC: Auction Time

Hello just wanted to post another item for our "Auction". I am putting it up on aquabid just so you all can see how easy aquabid is for those of you who have never tried it. It is for an "Endler's Livebearer Starter Kit" You will get 10 Endler's, some java moss, some najas grass, and a micro worm culture. It is perfect for anyone who wants to try Endler's. Even though Endler's are not a native fish, they should interest all NFC members because they were only found in one small fresh water lagoon, and that lagoon is now a trash dump they very may well only exist in aquariums. For all the details or to place a bid just go to
 www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwlivebearers&1000596835

If the winner tells me that they are a NFC member I will donate 100% of the selling price minus shipping to the NFC. If they are not a member than it will be a 50/50 split. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Wally
This is what the males look like.

JPEG image