NFC: Couple Questions, errr few questions

Hi All,

First, what is aquabid?  I have a good understanding of the 'manual'
concept.

Secondly, is there an 'official' membership to the NFC?  Are there monthly
dues, initiation rites, or secret handshakes?

Third, are there any AAT programs running in the southwest Mo section of the
United States?  I would like to see one in action and talk to some people
about it.  I have placed aquariums in schools where I have worked, and some
of them contained native fishes.  I am very interested in getting involved
in this program.  I know there is some information at the website, but what
about all of you that have been involved?  What can you tell me about it?

Thanks for the answers,

Kevin