NFC: AAT article...

Well I have almost finished our Adopt A TAnk brag article it needs a
rewrite/edit and some pics then its off to FAMA.Then to aquarium lists
and newsletters all over the Earth. So if you have some pics and want to
get published with no pay. Hees your chance to get your foot in the door
and build a resume.

Good Pics of a native fish tank and any kids messing in the tank wouold
be great along with crisp public disply shots etc...

FAMA doesnt pay for self serving posts and this one serves us well :)

Robert Rice
NFC president
www.nativefish.org