Re: Re: NFC: feeding / silversides V2 #606

On 21 Jun 2001, at 13:29, kidt cordry wrote:

> so i guess tha don't travel well either?  i havent heard of any source of
> them in GA so I guess i am out of luck.  If I ever do come across any I'll
> give them a try though.

Try McKinley's (sp?) Pond near Savannah.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS

I wouldn't be surprised if someday some fishermen caught a
big shark and cut it open, and there inside was a whole person.
Then they cut the person open, and in him is a little baby
shark. And in the baby shark there isn't a person, because
it would be too small. But there's a little doll or something,
like a Johnny Combat little toy guy---something like that.