Re: NFC: AATP....

We should post that info clearly, along with any prerequisites (such as
becoming a NFC member) on the main AATP page. I've already received more
inquiries about the AATP since the Marineland info was announced than I did
through all of last year.

It would also help to clearify exactly what we are and are not able to
provide, and what situations we will not support (fish to be released in the
summer, tanks stocked with exotics, and personal breeding programs in home
aquaria). It would help me immensely if interested parties were aware of
that info before asking any questions.

I think many just want to know what they can get for free and are turned off
when they find out complete tank setups (incl. gravel, water conditioners,
maintenance equipment, etc.) are currently not part of the picture. Posting
more info about what is available will help weed out the less serious
individuals and let us spend more time helping those who are truly
interested.

Also, can anyone recommend a reliable free email account to be used as the
AATP contact? The Netscape account we are using now has been nothing but
trouble.

Thanks,
Tony Gustafson

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:28:30 -0500, nfc at actwin_com wrote:

>  give me a name address of the school the school teachers name, phn# and
>  email if they have one and what equipment they have and what they want
>  oit do. I will take it from there.
>

>  Robert Rice NFC  President
>  Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
>  http://www.nativefish.org
>

>  On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:42:59 -0600 "dakota" <dakota6 at mindspring_com>
>  writes:
>  > Hey Tony....  I just talked to my son's Wildlife Management teacher
>  > and he
>  > wants to set up a tank in his class... I need some info on how to
>  > apply for
>  > donations to the AATProgram....
>  > Thanks,
>  > Charles Anderton
>  >
>  >

>  Robert Rice NFC  President
>  Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
>  http://www.nativefish.org

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/