Re: NFC: Marineland Sposors the NFC !!!

I< On 16 Jan 2001, at 12:52, robertrice at juno_com wrote:

 > Hey guys we have been approached by marineland manufacturung who does the
 > bio wheels and eclipse hood/filter units and they want to sponsor 150
 > Adopt A tanks next year they will send the equipment we run the adopt a
 > tanks :)  >>

Give the gift that keeps on giving
(the next line is usually - give a pregnant cat!)
We need to be sure to give Marineland back something, such as your best
pictures of your best AATP tanks full of natives, with rights to use.  Then
if and when they use them in an ad, NFC gets more free publicity.  Every
little bit helps.

Jack
Austin