Re: NFC: Fish shockers

Pierre,

I too have been looking for the information.  Please share if you find
anything.

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA

In a message dated 12/24/00 11:24:54 PM US Central Standard Time,
PGagne2000 at aol_com writes:

<< I almost went collecting this past weekend with a guy with a fish shocker
 and scientific permit, but it was too cold.  It got me thinking about fish
 shockers though. ............. If a shocker would be useful to me, can
anyone tell me how to get plans to build one?  I might not even need plans if
someone can tell me what voltage they run at and how many amps I need to be
able to deliver. >>