Re: NFC: Gainesville Mud collecting anf the fundulus we found

Sorry to hear fish collecting sucked.  I am still sorry I missed it but I
guess I don't feel as bad.  Sorry I didn't show up though.  Some family came
to town and I took them to the parade.  Still hope to get to go, but I think
it might be getting a little cold.  I can stand the cold if we can still
find fish, so don't count me out because of that.

Scott