NFC: Gainesville Mud collecting anf the fundulus we found

Well me and Doug Dame took a trip to Watermelon pond. With the current
drought sadly it is no pond it is a swamp! We had to traverse a 50 plus
yard mud flat (knee deep and more) to reach the 1-2 feet water with yes
you guessed it knee deep mud. SO after an couple of hours of swamping we
collected 20 or so fundulus linnelatus several hundred pounds of mud and
a general feeling that poe springs would have been better.

I'll allow Doug to wax on about our collecting prowess :)

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net