NFC: NFC Fundraising

I have a suggestion for those of us who do a bit of collecting and
breeding of fishes. Lets do some benifits for the nFC /Nature Conservancy
canasauga river project. Ill be sending out 3 boxesa this week for the
project and will be offering some more on Aquabid.com with all the
proceeds going to the project. I suspect we could raise 1k or more
without to much work.

my stuff will mostly be sailfin mollies,bluefin
killies,heterandria,bluespot sunnies and perhaps some different fundulus.

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net