NFC: RE: SLENDER MADTOM

>I have recently moved to arkasas where I have collected 6 SENDER MADTOMS

Where did you collect?

>1..Does anyone know their prefered wild diet ?

Anything (preferably of animal origin) that will fit in their mouth.  Their wild diet doesn't matter because they'll eat (and thrive on) whatever fish food you use.

2..Does someone have experience with captive feeding and maintainance ?

Cool fish.  They like to hide during the day so give them places where they can do so.  But they like to eat much more than they like to hide so they are easy to coax out!