Re: NFC: SLENDER MADTOM

Bill,

  I catch them all the time here and have kept several for over two
years.  They east small insects, larvae and crustaceans in the wild.  In
the aquarium I feed frozen bloodworms, glassworms, pacific plankton and
pellets that sink.  They don't seem to be choosy and wil quickly adapt to
daylight feeding and even come eat from your fingers.  I give them plenty
of rocks to hide under and try to keep a good current in the tank.  Hope
this helps.

Luke