[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NFC: crayfish tank
I am set up a crayfish tank at a library branch. Right now I have one large
one in a plain 10 gallon with some large gravel and a piece of slate if
he/she chooses to get out of the water. Right now, the specimen seems to
hide in one corner.
Subjects I need help on:
- aquascaping for Crayfish
- food options (so far I know about shrimp pellets and fresh shrimp)
- water depth
- what happens when you put more than one in the tank. What if I do to a 29
- general behavior of crayfish in a tank
- ideas about putting a female with eggs in he tank
- Anyhing else anyone can think of!
Indianapolis, Indiana USA